Price: £1,165 (First Delegate Rate) £1,049 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
Introducing new products to customers, channels, partners and internal stakeholders is a key activity for product and product marketing managers. Unfortunately this vital activity is often left to the last minute and executed poorly wasting business opportunities, delaying the take up of new products and, occasionally, causing good products to fail. In a recent survey conducted by Frost and Sullivan launching new products was rated as the most important challenge facing product managers.
This 2 day workshop has been designed to help product managers plan and deliver successful launches. It is based on research and practical experience of what can go wrong and what it takes to get things right. Examples and case studies will be used to illustrate these issues and delegates will be encouraged to apply course concepts to their own products. Each delegate will leave with a set of practical launch tools and processes they can continue to use after the course.
Please note – pre-work is necessary for this workshop. Delegates will be given a workbook covering the activities they will need to complete before the workshop starts.
- Understand the common pitfalls in launching products and how to deal with them
- Understand the role the new product has for your organisation and its product portfolio
- Develop or understand the new product strategy
- Build a product launch plan
- Identify the value the product delivers for customers
- Position the new product correctly
- Develop support for the new product inside and outside of your organisation
- Develop pre and post launch KPIs
Who will the Workshop benefit?
This workshop has been designed specifically for experienced product and product marketing managers who wish to improve their skills in bringing new products to market. Prior knowledge of basic product management concepts and tools is assumed. This knowledge may have been obtained through attending Frost & Sullivan product management courses such as the Essentials of Product Management or Industrial/Technical Product Management.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.
Click HERE to download agenda.