Price: $1,595 (First Delegate Rate) $1,435 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
Being an effective presenter is a combination of learning presentation skills, practice and coaching. Many of us dread giving presentations, but it’s easy to learn and a great confidence builder when you can do it well. Through a range of practical exercises, you will learn to prepare and structure a presentation, create audience engagement through verbal and non-verbal techniques, handle nerves and bad habits and effectively use visual aids. There are multiple opportunities to present and get individual coaching and feedback. At the end of this course, students will be amazed at their improvement and will leave the course with real confidence in their presenting ability.
- Preparing an effective presentation quickly and logically
- Structuring the presentation so it is easy to prepare and easy for your audience to follow
- Learning methods to engage an audience and establish rapport
- Effective use of visual aids
- Delivering an interesting and memorable presentation
- Holding the audience’s attention
- Learn how to lead a facilitation style presentation
- Handling questions professionally
- Managing a difficult audience
- Coping with nerves and filler words
Who will the Workshop benefit?
This workshop is relevant for anyone who wants to improve their confidence and effectiveness when making presentations or just speaking in front of large or small groups. It is equally suitable for both, beginners and those with experience who are looking to further develop their skills.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.